Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday's Lunar Eclipse

My border fairy arrived with my Xtend-a-Lens OMNI just in time for the lunar eclipse tonight. It's a great product to attach my Eagle Eye lens from my old camera to my new camera. I wish the moon would have been a bit bigger but I was able to get a few decent shots. It's been a long time since I've used this lens and with the new camera I should have started with pictures in the daytime, oh well "trial and error" I always say :)

8:05 PM


8:16 PM



8:24 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they are pretty good photos. I didn't even attempt it as I knew it wouldn't work. Even though I know it, it was still a little bit of an eye opener reading about other people seeing the same eclipse from all different places in North America.

Mikey said...

beautiful! We missed most of it due to cloud cover. Wish I could get my camera to take pics like that!

Oma said...

Great pic's. We also missed it due to cloud cover.