Monday, February 11, 2013

Testing blogger app

I do love my iPad 3, and now that I've started blogging again, I just had to try out the Blogger app. I don't think I'd do a lot of blogging on it unless I bought a Bluetooth keyboard. I'm an old time typist, taught way back in grade 8 (holy crap was that really 34 years ago?) by Mr. Orton, all eight fingers on the keys and thumbs ready to hit the space bar. iPads, iPhones, and iPods do not allow that luxury, not only because of size restriction but you just can't touch the touch screen with all your fingers at the same time without something messing up. On my iPad I find I'm typing with my two index fingers but on my iPhone it's both thumbs, oh poor Mr. Orton would be having a fit if he could see me now. On that note I'd best go google a cheap Bluetooth keyboard before I'm totally corrupted.
Happy Monday, it's a holiday here in BC, the very first Family Day!
PS I had to come back and add I do not like that you can't edit or place your photos, you can't even crop! Not good Blogger, not good.


2 comments:

Moonshadow said...

Good to see you back Canadian Crafter!. I haven't made a complete comeback myself, really spotty about my blog posting.

Are you saying that you can't edit your blogger posts via the app? Is that iPad specific? I know my daughter has had complaints about not having pc functions available.

KansasA said...

No, you can edit your posts Leann, you just can't edit or do anything with your photos within the app. I've just tried a new app tonight (Blogsy), have to publish a post tomorrow, but I'm finding it a bit of a pain as well. There's one more I think I might try, fingers crossed it's the one, Posts for iPad developed by Pico but it's pricey! :D