Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Sneak Preview

I'd like to introduce a new blog! "Biffy's Bits." It's my sister's blog and she has a ton of talent for crafting. I've been bugging her to set up a blog to display all the painting and crafts she does. She's very good at folk art and she cuts out her own designs and paints them. She's brand new to "blogging" and has created her first post today. I'm sure she will include the things she's done on her Knifty Knitters and soon she'll have a blog full of crafts to show. If you've got a minute drop by and post a comment. Thanks :)


2 comments:

Sorka said...

Ooooh your sister has a great start!! Thanks for the heads up!
Denise
WWW.Purlsofhope.com

whiplash blog said...

I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing!