Sunday, December 17, 2006

Change...

Bare (apparently after reading Isela's blog I am supposed to type "Bear" instead of "Bare" you can read why at her site LOL) soooo: Bear with me while I upgrade to the new template style...adding page elements and such should make it easier in the long run but what a job getting there!

UPDATE: Well mostly everything has been transferred over but I still have a bit of tweaking to do. I wish I had more control over the individual elements, maybe if I dig through the forums I will find more info. For now I'm done, I'm itching to get back to a little bitty scarf I'm working on :) Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

llongoriao said...

I am wishing you a merry Christmas. I like your blog. How can I add it to mine?

Love,
GRANNY

KansasA said...

Hi Granny, thanks so much :) You can add my blog to yours by copying my URL and adding it to the Links section of your blog. Merry Christmas to you too!