Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Way Up There!


Way up there!

If you look really close you'll see my brother Frank, Sydney, and Jevan 34 feet up in the air! (Click the pic to get a bigger view). To get an idea of just how high up they are, our willow tree is under them! Hubby is running the machine and I'm not sure that's a good thing or a bad thing, especially when "I" was up there! Pops (FIL) is building a new hay barn on the ranch and has acquired a "zoom boom" from a local company. Of course we all have to have a turn on it but unfortunately it has to be after work so the pictures are a bit dark. Jevan and I were up just before this lift and I can tell you it feels like you are a hundred feet in the air! Thank goodness I'm not scared of heights...now if I were in a little box I might be a tad scared. Anyway fun was had by all...I see it as "if we can't go to the carnival...bring the carnival to us!"

"C'mon Daddy lift us up again!"

4 comments:

Sorka said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! wooo hoo! You are finally 20!!! heheheh
Have a great day!! WOW looks like fun that there machine!
Denise
knitchat.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, my kids would love that! They're just a little too short for the ferris wheel at the fair:(

Happy Birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed looking at your photos.. A big Happy Birthday to you and Frankie. Love from Auntie Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from Flagstaff, Arizona, Kansas. Have long enjoyed your blog even while living in Mexico the past 2 years. I check your blog several times a week so that I don't miss anything. alice