Jackie, from One Thread Two Thread, has given me an award! It's the "Nice" award and I'm proud to display it on my blog. All the nice things she said about me make me want to blush! I'm supposed to pass the award on to seven nice bloggers, I'll name my seven but I think everyone deserves it! One of the first people I thought of was Jackie herself. I know whenever there's a comment or a response in my inbox from her I will get a chuckle from it, she's the type of women to just brighten a person's day. I think she should just put a "X 2" beside her award :)
- Donna, from Mice and Moonbeams (don't you just love the title of her blog), so deserves this award. Her creative talent pours out all over and I adore her paintings! I could picture myself sitting at her kitchen table sipping coffee and chatting with her for hours.
- Davimack, from Wish I were Baking, was one of the first people I met when I started blogging, he amazes me with the things he does and for quite a while I thought he was a girl! Check out his latest knitted hat :) And I know he's received this award more than once :)
- Denise, from Knitting without Needles, is another deserving person of this award. Her quick wit cracks me up and I love reading her blog.
- Darcy, from Minnesota Mama, is a busy lady! She fills her blog with tips, recipes, and great pictures of her very happy kids!
- Dora, from Y-2K Hippie, gives so much information on her blog sometimes I feel the need to run out and buy a goat, or a bunny, or some kefir! I love her videos :)
- You know looking over the list you would think I just went through the "D's" on my google list, but really I didn't!!
- Sabrina, from Knonsense, is another super nice blogger. Her pictures, even though most are black and white, stand out and make you want to read her interesting posts.
- and last but not least is Isela, from Purling Sprite, she gives soooo much and sometimes I don't know where she finds the time! If you ever want to loom knit Isela's site is the place to start, and end, for that matter. She sent me her book and I'm ashamed to say I haven't had time to knit even one thing from it! But with gardening and canning season coming to an end you can bet I will be picking up my looms again soon!!
"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded, please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."