Friday, April 24, 2009

April Showers...

After the snow in the last post I thought I'd show some spring activity :)  Let's hope that snow will be a distant memory until the end of the year!

The chrysanthemum Grandma bought me for my birthday, it's not looking too great and I'm hoping that by planting it outside it will spring back to life.










A bowl of grapes and strawberries hits the spot.




Have a great weekend everyone!

If you'd like to see how I set up these shots check out this video at YouTube.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE those shots, especially the first one! Your photography is so inspiring, I will definitely watch that video.
You should publish a book with all your wonderful photography!!

Anonymous said...

That is pretty cool! Good pictures! Isn't there a saying pictures never lie. lol

Anonymous said...

The mum will come back next spring if you stick it in the dirt now. You have a good sprinkler to keep it well watered any way...I watched the video...ab

tanita✿davis said...

Wow - and wouldn't it be nice if rain fell so evenly and on such a nice angle!? Lovely.

David T. Macknet said...

Those are some truly awesome shots, Kansas. Truly. Are you putting together a portfolio? For a book, or something?

Anonymous said...

I like the book suggestion. That is a great idea!

Unknown said...

Love the photos!