- Shorten the space between the end of the cuff and beginning of the thumb.
- Probably do a K1 P1 flat knit for the cuff itself so it would be tight and not so bulky) I used two strands of wool and ewrapped the cuff.
- Do the K1 P1 only on the inside of the hand, instead of all the way around at the centre. (You can see this in picture 3)
- K1 P1 at the beginning of the flap (it's way too loose, you can see in picture 2)
- I did the flap opening on half the pegs (12) instead I would do the flap on probably 8 or so because the flap opening is a bit too large.
- Should I somehow try to add a thumb?
Sunday, November 5, 2006
Flip Over Mitts
These are by all means a really rough draft! But I thought it was a start. I used the blue round KK. Take in mind it's my 8 year old daughter's hand so it appears big but it actually fits me pretty well. It's all one piece except for the cuff of course. I'd definitely do some things different though such as: